Royal Revolt 2: Genie & Master's forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kings Court1

3 posters

Go down

Kings Court1 Empty Kings Court1

Post by Kausido Wed 06 Jan 2016, 1:41 pm

What's the problem of giving general status to their generals and the leader?

Kausido

Back to top Go down

Kings Court1 Empty Re: Kings Court1

Post by Edward the 7th Sat 09 Jan 2016, 5:46 pm

Kaushik, I like to say straight what I think. So, hope my words here will not offend anybody. Apologize ahead.

This is the situation:
We have 2 alliances with total around 35-40 members and 4-5 generals.  That's about 1 per every 7-10 players. All the generals have earned their position with time and hard work. Half of them were already leaders in the past. Others are capable of easily leading an entire alliance. They are all high level, high sense of responsibility and highly experienced.

Kings court have 11 members of which 8 (!!!) generals + 1 leader. That makes them 9... It looks like they grant a general position to anyone who is even active. If 1-2 players will be left to keep their old alliance, then 9 of 9 players who would join us must be nominated generals. This is not even half serious. They are not 5,000+ trophies top players yet. And even then it's not that obvious.

It would be more logical to say that 11 members will have 1-2 generals and 1 leader. Anything more than that is ridiculous.

Last edited by Edward the 7th on Sat 09 Jan 2016, 5:51 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : expression correction)
Edward the 7th
Edward the 7th

Back to top Go down

Post by Dena4 Mon 25 Jan 2016, 5:36 am

It's been a while since I logged in to the forums. And indeed, Edward said it correct.
Dena4
Dena4

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum