Royal Revolt 2: Genie & Master's forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Almost time to move back to main team

+2
Karman
Dena4
6 posters

Go down

Almost time to move back to main team Empty Almost time to move back to main team

Post by Dena4 Mon 21 Mar 2016, 1:00 am

Since war seasons are becoming more hard, it's decision time. When will we move back to main team?

I suggest to fight a few more seasons in dot team, even when there are tougher opponents facing us and maybe we won't be able to win the season. But finally the time has almost come to return to main team I realise. I suggest that we fight two more seasons in dot team and then we definitely need to switch back.

Our main problem is that dot team now has a few spots more than the main team, so after upcoming season, I suggest that we start to donate in main team every now and then to get more gold there so that we can upgrade main team and prepare it for our return.

What are the consequences of moving back?
  • War boosts are less strong
  • Normal boosts are equally strong as we are used to
  • We fight less strong opponents, great for lower ranked trophies, but more boring for higher trophy ranked players

I realise that for the stronger members in our team the option is not so fun to move back to main team, but remember that the lower ranked players get problems if we don't switch back. We profit if we can get them stronger. Win or lose doesn't matter to me, but we all knew this moment was coming. I did on prupose speed up the process by taking 5 instead of three fiefdoms, only fighting for three days is also not fun.

I hope the rest of the stronger players feel the same. Let's fight next two seasons and try to do what we can do best, fight as a team. Wars won't be easy, but doable I hope. We fight on, untill we don't win a season. If we don't win next season, we will still fight one more time. We need time to prepare main team anyway and get spots for us available there.
Dena4
Dena4

Back to top Go down

Almost time to move back to main team Empty Re: Almost time to move back to main team

Post by Karman Mon 21 Mar 2016, 6:17 pm

I think we first have to ask our lower levels if they want to come back soon or maybe later. You know, we think easy seasons is the best for them, but we can't confirm that as we haven't asked them, very easy seasons are boring for them too.
Also, I feel like high players need a bit more action, with the two alliances system it's like relaxing on both alliances, because in one we have easy seasons, while on the other we lose on purpose. Relaxing is good, but relaxing a lot is just too boring, I can say it myself as I had three months of vacation recently from the university and I couldn't stand it!
Karman
Karman

Back to top Go down

Almost time to move back to main team Empty Re: Almost time to move back to main team

Post by Dena4 Mon 21 Mar 2016, 10:16 pm

Ok, let's ask the question.
Dena4
Dena4

Back to top Go down

Post by ann12 Wed 23 Mar 2016, 5:00 am

Always on, just tell when we need to move.
ann12
ann12

Back to top Go down

Post by Dena4 Wed 23 Mar 2016, 5:55 am

Some already said they want to fight some tougher seasons. I am not against that.

We only must not forget that we need to donate in the main alliance soon, we need more spots there.
Dena4
Dena4

Back to top Go down

Post by Edward the 7th Thu 14 Apr 2016, 3:38 pm

Easy seasons let you the chance to raid much more gold outside the wars (not much loot in the wars). So, for me as a strong player, easy seasons are good. War #1 boosts help a lot as well.
This way We can get much more gold for the upgrades and go up faster.
When you fight the wars and raid outside as well, it's not at all boring.
Edward the 7th
Edward the 7th

Back to top Go down

Post by Dena4 Fri 15 Apr 2016, 4:41 am

I can only agree, my same thoughts.

Easy wars are even interesting and can be exciting. As soon as I logon I do my war raids. During easy raids you get almost no gold, but that is fine. Positive on this is most times there are max two wars going on. Another important fact is that we get war boosts, which make it more easy to protect the gold and take it from others who are probably boosted.

After my war raids I just refill silo (without using vouchers and gems). The next morning I have plenty of time before next season starts. Then I go to search for gold and can tell you that there are a lot of persons forgetting to secure gold. 400k+ raids average are doable. And with 12+ raids that's a lot of gold (selling items and extra gold from CoF gives a lot). I even only have to do raids until farms are empty, not even more. The war chests I save for spell and troop upgrades.

During hard seasons we have 3+ wars simultaniously. Unfortunately enough only a few war opponents give over 200k. If they are beaten a lot by the team, they give even less. It is true that the more fights required during war season you need to make, the more chests you can get.

But during all those raids we lose gold, since opponents outside the war give way more gold. During hard seasons I need all the time and bread to make all the fights and unfortunately I never was able to upgrade a high tower, or something else costing 6M+. During easy wars, I have plenty of time left and can easily raid 10M+!
Dena4
Dena4

Back to top Go down

Post by Shindoo Vodoo Sun 17 Apr 2016, 11:10 am

Fighting in the dot,i think its not tough for you guys you got many good raiders

Shindoo Vodoo

Back to top Go down

Post by Edward the 7th Mon 18 Apr 2016, 3:18 am

We will usually need 3 volunteers in the dot. First seasons there will be tough, so if anyone needs the challenge, he can volunteer. The prize will be some gems.
Edward the 7th
Edward the 7th

Back to top Go down

Post by Kii97 Mon 18 Apr 2016, 11:23 am

of course I volonteer, what's the piont of playing without challanges

Kii97

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down