Royal Revolt 2: Genie & Master's forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Problemshootings with my device

Go down

Problemshootings with my device Empty Problemshootings with my device

Post by Dena4 Fri 23 Oct 2015, 2:41 pm

This time my tablet is refusing to charge battery again, I still have some little battery power left tomorrow, but since my tablet refuses to recharge, it means that I have no way to connect when my battery is down. I did my best today to restore the battery charge, but it looks very bad, all attempts failed.

As your leader this is a big problem. I discussed buying a new device with my wife, but she disagrees, so I have to figure out the alternatives left for me. It could take a few days before I return. I don't know if the new device/laptop where I try to get my account on, if not I will have to ask flare to restore it. I will contact Aether in the hope they speed the restore process up, if it's needed.

Please stick together, I will explain tomorrow in normal chat.

I hope I am online very soon again to lead the Alliance. If not, please be patient and wait from my return. Please inform other members of our alliance. We are a team, I will return for sure.
Dena4
Dena4

Back to top Go down

Problemshootings with my device Empty Re: Problemshootings with my device

Post by Dena4 Sat 24 Oct 2015, 3:42 am

A new update.

This morning I temporary handed over leadership to Edward, since my device was almost empty. I tried a lot of time to get the device recharging again and after securing all info I took a bold step, opening and disassembling the device with the intention to search for the problem.

Looks like some very unstable connection point is somewhere inside the power module. When I pushed a littlebit on certain areas the battery is recharging again Very Happy . Only... When I unplug the power supply and replug it in, the battery refuses to charge. So I am forced to open the device every time to recharge. But at least I get some more time to focus on a new device.

I know Edward only wants to be leader during my absence. So I will not wait to long and go for a new Windows device soon. I can use the transfer module to get my account to the device I still need to buy.

Pappabear Jack
Dena4
Dena4

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 24 Oct 2015, 4:32 am

Hey Pappa Bear,
We will miss you but we will be waiting for your return. We will be sure to let everyone know what is going on.
Hope you don't miss too many of Eds jokes.
See you soon !  alien

Back to top Go down

Post by Dena4 Sat 24 Oct 2015, 12:22 pm

I will be online for sure. I keep the times I log in short. Tomorrow I go to order a new Microsoft Surface 3 tablet. Monday or tuesday Pappa bear will get it and make sure the game is on that system.

And then other opponents beware, pappa bear will return stronger than ever.
Dena4
Dena4

Back to top Go down

Post by Dena4 Tue 27 Oct 2015, 12:19 am

I got my new device up and ready now. I can say I like the bigger screen and speed. Looks like I am flying around.
Dena4
Dena4

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 27 Oct 2015, 12:32 am

I feel like I'm running through sludge ! It's good to go without boosts, brings you back down to ground level.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dena4 Tue 27 Oct 2015, 4:17 am

War boosts are nice to have, but I only need them for defending purposes. In attack they are welcome, but no must (though boosted mummy makes things very easy).

Maybe you should try shield with knights. They are doing massive damage. I use mummy, knights and froster/canon/blaster. With blaster or froster, I start spawning three of them, when I use canons I only spawn two.

For the rest I start to spawn knights. When first defending troops arrive, I use shield and scream to kill them. Then for a while I spawn more knights and some of the first troop. When the army is large enough (or mummy is elite) I start to spawn mummy. Of course last 1:10 of the time only mummies are needed.

When I use canons, I make sure to secure the choke point and leave some towers for cleanup behind to save time.

Only thing to be careful for to make knights survive is skulls and gargoyles and boosted ogres. Take them out with hero or take precautions to protect the knights. Most time I run forward with a mummy as shield and use my spells to do massive damage to skulls or ogres or gargoyles. Also a good timing of shield is required. Only use it when troops start to need new protection.

Most bases I can beat with those knights, with the exception of boosted ogres and sometimes frenzy blaster, though they can be slaughtered easily by the knights with a good use of screaming.
Dena4
Dena4

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 27 Oct 2015, 4:32 am

Sounds like a really good strategy.
I am busy upgrading my shield now as it has been too low to be effective.
I will try it out when the current upgrade is finished.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum