Royal Revolt 2: Genie & Master's forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How did you find Royal Revolt 2?

+2
Dena4
Karman
6 posters

Go down

How did you find Royal Revolt 2? Empty How did you find Royal Revolt 2?

Post by Karman Tue 03 Nov 2015, 7:41 pm

Today I remembered how I found this game and my story in the game:
A cousin of mine showed me the game on his phone and told me to download it on my phone too to play together. I gotta say it looked very interesting and by the way, I was in vacations so I was needing something to spend my time. So I downloaded the game, my cousin and I joined an alliance called Nerd Farm (it still exists, its original leader is the only member left, though), we got tired of it not advancing; well, the leader never played the game that much, he's still stuck at 1500 trophies and the alliance also has the same level than back then. So we founded "Dark Masters lml", Krman was always the leader, my cousin and my second account were generals. After some time, my cousin stoped playing and uninstalled the game, but I kept playing because I like it. Well, after that my alliance became something kind of bad (we always had 10 spots open and no one ever joined) and then I quit the game on my second account and named a new general with whom I still keep in touch. Things still didn't go quite well so I finally disbanded my whole alliance and looked for a new one to join, then I remembered the post Ed, Jack and Tracy had made on RR2's forum and got interested in this alliance because I knew it was very good, so I contacted Crazy Ed via MP on the forum and asked him to let me join, and then here I am.

I'm curious, how did you find this game and this alliance?
Karman
Karman

Back to top Go down

How did you find Royal Revolt 2? Empty Re: How did you find Royal Revolt 2?

Post by Dena4 Wed 04 Nov 2015, 6:29 am

Let me tell my story. Dena installed Royal Revolt (part 1) on the old tablet and started to play. At a certain moment she couldn't pass a certain level, so she asked me to try it. First I didn't want, but she persisted. So I tried after she explained to me what I needed to do and after practising a littlebit, I beated the level for her. I had many hours of fun with that game.

In may last year I searched the store and was surprised there was a part II. So I installed it and even when it was very buggy and crashing a lot, I was addicted. In that time alliances, boosts, monsters, gold protection and seasons didn't exist yet. So you were on your own. I still remember that I struggled to pass 2400 rankings. There was no restriction on attacks, so some bullies kept attacking me, since there was no limitation of three attacks per season, there was not a lot you could do instead of either dropping trophies or improving the base so that it became less interesting. It took me a lot of time as a free player (at that moment I still was) to pass it. I finally made it by attacking a person I knew that always took revenge and knew he often failed. And indeed, by his failure I reached 2400 rank. With the gems  I improved my base and upgraded some troops and spells, far from max.

When alliances were added, I opened one together with Dena. At that moment we learned that a lot of players are very selfish, no daily donation and just joining the alliance for profiting of the gold boosts. On a bad day my tablet was broken, when I got my account back most of the other players left, parasiting inside other alliances. We decided to leave this alliance we created, since we were going nowhere, only players profiting hanged around. I joined another dutch team, but the leader refused to open a new spot for Dena, despite the fact there was more than enough gold available and we already agreed that Dena would become a member as soon as there was enough gold available.

When I was looking around for another alliance to become member of, flare released a patch 1.6 somewhere in December. Big mistake, Windows users weren't able to connect any longer and we were doomed to wait for 5 days before a patch was available in the store. I read the forum and saw the desperate cry of a young guy Jordan (Master Diaz) who had a dream to become a top 100 alliance with United We Stand. When I was able to log in again, I thought, let me help that young guy, so I contacted Jordan and became member together with Dena. I was way higher in rank than all other players (2700 trophies) while most of them not even had reached 1500 trophies. For me it was ok, I became their protector and teacher.

When generals were available, Jordan finally promoted me after a while, since I proved my loyalty and importance for the alliance already more than once. When war season started, other players were promoted to general, but we all got limitations, I was the only one allowed to activate boosts during war seasons. First war season was a thriller and in the end we won unexpectedly. A lot of members will still remember that glory period.  

During most seasons we did well, I invested a lot of time in comforting/improving players and that created a well organized alliance with loyal members. While I was already over 3500-4000 in trophy rank, most members already started to reach rank 2500-3000, so that was a big step into the right direction.

In june Jordan had to return his device (school) and I temporary took over leadership. After his return (few days) things became a nightmare. Offensive boosts weren't allowed and Jordan didn't help any more, leaving it all up to me. His excuse was he needed to work with his parents and had almost no time left. He asked me to do what was needed to keep the team together, only... a lot of boosts weren't allowed. That period had a large impact on my private life, I was spending too much time in this game, time I really should have spended on my family. Weekends I played from early in the morning untill past midnight. And after I came back from my work, I even played a lot. It became an obsession/addiction. I fortunately realised it's a game in time and started to think on not playing any longer. But I couldn't, because who was helping the team and Dena without me. The alliance would fall apart if I quit.

Just at that moment Edward contacted me. He decided to join us for a couple of seasons to help me out of friendship. Finally I found a player of my own trophy rank at my side, (with respect to other players of course, they were improving well), something I was hoping for a long time. The first few seasons were a miracle, we won of much stronger opponents, Edward and I were pushing each other to higher limits, beating players way stronger than us. And it inspired the team for sure. But in the end it was going nowhere, one third of the members did not participate in war and we lost wars just because of that plus the fact that the leader was absent.

During one war season I couldn't take it any longer, we were losing because the lack of offensive boosts plus participation. the irritation was already growing for a longer time, because Jordan always promised to help, but always broke that promise with cheap excuses. I decided to spend gems and activated some offensive boosts like canon. Jordan was furious when I told him that I decided to spend my own gems for helping the team and if he didn't agree, he could look for another person to do what he didn't do, lead the alliance.

Then finally Jordan made a huge mistake, I found out he was lying about the fact he had no time to play and he made up the whole story. He said he won the diamond league, but to reach the diamond league, you have to play a lot of days in a row to get there and invest a lot of time to even win the diamond league. But still he didn't help at all, so I confronted him with this by private chat. I didn't tell the team to keep them together and didn't want them to worry. But I felt frustration was growing amongst the members and I wasn't able to keep the team long together, unless something drastical changed. I asked Jordan for full control, I didn't need to become a leader, he refused. Mike asked to hand over leadership. Off course Jordan declined.

For me United We Stand was over, I couldn't hold the group together anyway, because I felt the growing frustration and knew next season it would be over anyway, players would decide to leave. I made the bold decision to make that first step and made the decision to leave. I discussed it with Edward and we decided it would be wise to start all over again, together with Dena. We both wanted an alliance with the rules we have now. We could take it easy and enjoy the game, win or lose wouldn't matter, no stress.

Edward left first and founded Genie and Master, we agreed to promote his music band. Dena followed him first when there was room. As soon as there was room available for me, I announced to leave the alliance and joined Genie and Master and made room for more players. Then something very unexpected and never seen before happened. Very soon most of United We Stand members started to follow us, they already left United We Stand. They joined, did big donations and within a few hours United We Stand was in ruins, only a few players stayed behind. And Genie and Master already had 20 members within a  couple of hours. The members saw me as their leader and appreciated that I took care of them during very hard times, so they decided to care of me and for them it was logical to follow Edward and me.

Jordan was pissed and treatened with suicide if I didn't come back with the other members. But we are players with a free will and after a very stressful situation, a wise decision advised by another member (jppmark or tagaloa gave this advice) I contacted Flare to contact local authorities and confront Jordan, the horror story was over. I even got an extreme long apology mail from Jordan.

The rest of the story most of you know, I am the leader though most members could do the same, we are a team. We already have a great history now. I can only say, I am proud to be part of this wonderful team. Founding this team together with Edward was the best thing we could have done.

I hope we have a long and prosper future.

Last edited by Dena4 on Wed 04 May 2016, 12:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Dena4
Dena4

Back to top Go down

Post by Edward the 7th Fri 06 Nov 2015, 12:00 pm

I have written my long RR2 story. Then as i wanted to post it, the system asked me to log in again. After doing this, all the written was lost... Sad
Edward the 7th
Edward the 7th

Back to top Go down

Post by Karman Fri 06 Nov 2015, 4:54 pm

Aw dude, that has happened to me twice in RR2's forum, it's soooo frustrating. I hope soon you'll have enough energy and patience to write everything again...
Karman
Karman

Back to top Go down

Post by Dena4 Sat 07 Nov 2015, 1:09 pm

Just use send sometimes. Then edit the story.
Dena4
Dena4

Back to top Go down

How did you find Royal Revolt 2? Empty bubba

Post by bubbanuts Sun 08 Nov 2015, 4:52 am

wow jack , i watched movies that have had less drama .My story is nothing so journey begandramatic , so i had to move to another town and help my daughter while she went back to school /polytech to get her diploma she has 5 kids the oldest has just turned 8, which i signed on to do all the normal stuff mums do as her times clashed with drop offs and pick ups. as i then had time on my hands and ther was a computer doing nothing , i jumped on . i am not a techy guy and have never had cell phones ect , ive always believed , if you want to talk to me bad enough ,then come visit ,my doors always open and we can have a cuppa ect. so i had very limited skills and followed the ... just use google approach and punched in games, rr2 was in the 2nd box thingy that slid by and it had ,,free,, and hot pick so i had a look then a read , hit install and so my gaming began i use the term very loosly i was a free player and had stumbled my way untill i found the forums, my girl had hooked me up with face book and an e mail . you know it took me ages just to buy a bloody tower and then to place it ,was a whole new debarcle i must have been the stupidest king to land as i got lost in my own kingdom quite frequently,so my up grades were a bit hay wire but i went with the basic of living ..i.e.. for an army to fight it needs food and an economic base to sustain it to better protect , so thats where my first up grades were and that became my cycle of up grade flow. i couldnt wait untill i upgraded to glowing purple troops and towers. i asked questions and watched vide3os but stayed away from alliances,but i was curious, i kept an eye on war saints joined , and so came to understand there were levels to this game that i was yet to learn once i realised the whol alliance tower , donations , war ,boosts ect, i start buying cards and basicly there was me and another who donated and boosted our alliances during war, i wuuld sit and hammer my enemies all day long when i could. then i started reading in the forums about people getting bullied in war ? people were attacking the same players over and over,. well daa its war i said but then realised that like the real world people are different and altho this is not pysical , the basic curtisys apply, altho it never stoped me hammering the hell out of any enemy during war , altho i would go back on particular bases and drop scrolls and die intentionaly if they were weaker, as a thank you ,no bad intentions her type of gesture ,this alliance i realised were not as chatty as i wanted and i had seen the g & m posts and so i started thinking........thats me for now folks stay tuned for the exciting adventurous journey of bubba: bounce bounce bounce bounce [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
bubbanuts
bubbanuts

Back to top Go down

Post by Alysea Tue 10 Nov 2015, 12:30 pm

Concerning the game, I was looking for a community manager job, and saw the announcement at Flaregames, as I got suggested to take a look.
I checked which games they have, started playing RR2, and liked it, so I decided to apply Very Happy
And since then I keep playing, less since I have less time, but still enjoy the game Smile

For the Alliance, I don't remember how it started exactly, but it happened after talking with Ed, I joined the alliance and since this moment, I always enjoy coming back and chatting there! Definitely my home alliance Smile
Alysea
Alysea

Back to top Go down

Post by Karman Tue 10 Nov 2015, 3:02 pm

Cool and interesting story, Aether. I feel honored to be one of the few people to know how you got your job in Flares (besides Flares obviously), I can say you're an awesome community manager. We're totally glad to know you consider us your home alliance Very Happy
Karman
Karman

Back to top Go down

Post by LS59 Mon 30 Nov 2015, 11:08 am

I have never been big on gaming. Whatever little number of games I have played I have been in some way attached to them. The last one was Age of Empires and have fond memories playing that game with my brother as team.
I had new windows phone when I thought of trying some new games and came across Royal Revolt. It was a nice game and I enjoyed it but never completed and left it in between.
After sometime I came across Royal Revolt 2 and thought of giving it a try. Initially there were no alliances and everyone was on there own. I made a lot of mistakes and slowly started learning the intricacies. Then came along the alliances. I joined many alliances initially moving from one alliance to another. I was not sure what I was looking for at that time but never felt at home at any of the alliances. One of the alliance I joined was a decent alliance but within a day or two the leader left and joined a top level alliance. It was funny as suddenly the alliance went to ground. I realized how important it is to find an alliance with a right Leader. Ohh and in between for brief period of time I did start my own alliance to understand powers of a Leader.
So my quest to find a good alliance continued until I joined an alliance called 'Indestructibles'. It was a nice alliance with a wonderful lady leading it. She was very fair and gem of a person. We had wonderful chatty alliance members and a nice forum where we shared lot of tips and tricks and war analysis. We even managed to break into top 100. I made some good friends here. Then due to work had to travel extensively so decided to take a break from the game. I came back after 2 months and joined back at this alliance. The day I joined I had a very brief chat with the leader who was going on a vacation. That was last we heard from her as we all waited for I think almost 2 months for her to return. After two months the cracks appeared and some of the members started leaving. Some of us tried to resurrect it but I guess no one could have replaced her as a leader. So after sometime the core group moved out and joined different alliances.
And my journey to find another home at RR2 started all over again. I came across recruitment post of G&M on Flare Forum. I was especially impressed with Tracy's post about all the fun and the names they had given to different members. Also they always praised Jack for being a nice and fair Leader. So it sounded like a fun place and I decided to give it a try. And here I'm writing about this wonderful journey where I have come across so many wonderful people. Its been absolute bliss being a part of this alliance.
In the end I would only say that once again  have found a family in RR2.

LS59

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum